Sunday 27 November 2011

Interview: Naruto Uzumaki












Me: Okay today we are lucky enough to be with the main star of the Film Naruto .Okay Mr Uzumaki lets get to business why are you portrayed to be such a lonely insecure character?

Naruto: Well first of all Dave call me naruto and to answer your questions its because i am seen as a burden an outcast in my own tribe I was engraved with a monster inside me but from my environment I  am seen as the monster

Me: I’m getting all fluttery so Naruto you have no family no parents no friends what gives you such an upbeat spirit to be how you are today is there a secret drink we all don’t know of?



Naruto: Chuckles.... no Dave its the fact i have a long and passionate thirst to be a Hokage it runs in my bones and i know that the only to achieve my rightful status is through striving and burying all my pain to see a brighter light because WHEN i am Hokage i WILL receive the respect and acknowledgement i truly deserve

Me: Wow so if you are so passionate to be this Hokage why are you so mischievous why do you not want to be a good child and show everyone that you are not the monster trapped within you?

Naruto: Well Dave in a ninja but I’m also a child i am playful free and optimistic but i want to stand out i don’t want to be seen as this kid that nobody likes even though its because of him that our tribe is safe but if i am seen that way its only justifiable to portray myself as what they see.

Me: Erm to be perfectly honest that isn’t the way i would go about it but hey its about you, Naruto what is your fear?


Naruto: My greatest fear in my greatest motivational boost its to be an outcast all my life to be some one who is not respected who is weak you holds no status in the tribe but i refuse that status as i am NARUTO UZUMAKI the Greatest Ninja That Ever Lived

Me: Well i applaud you for that and to round it off Naruto what are you dislikes?







Naruto: I hat being hungry and injustice and being by myself but thats all nothing more really to say

Me: Well if you hate injustice so much why are you such a mischievous little brat... and thats all for today thanks for being here Naruto?

Naruto: Thanks for having me Dave love the show........

No comments:

Post a Comment